Terms & Conditions
Trip Xpert Sdn. Bhd. reserves the right to make any changes to any part of these terms and conditions without giving any prior notice.
By ordering Bus Charter Malaysia (BCM) services by telephone, e-mail and/or whatsapp, the Client agrees to be bound by Trip Xpert Sdn. Bhd.’s terms and conditions.
- Any service not mentioned in the quotation and/or email could be chargeable.
- If the service date falls within the peak season, BCM reserves the right to increase the price.
- On board passenger insurance is included in the quoted price.
- Client understands that at least 60% deposit is required upon the booking of bus chartering appointment in order to secure the slot.
- Client needs to make the balance payment at least 5 days before the bus chartering appointment date in order to confirm the booking.
- BCM shall issue the bus chartering details (bus quantity, bus license plate, bus driver contact, etc) to Client two days before the appointment date.
3. TRIP FROM/TO SINGAPORE
- Toll charges shall be applied for bus departing from/for Singapore.
- If the bus needs to stay in Singapore overnight, additional charges shall be applied.
4. TOUR GUIDE REQUIREMENTS
- A tour guide is compulsory when engaging bus chartering services in Malaysia. The tour guide can either be commentary or non-commentary.
- If Client requires exemption from the tour guide requirement, the name list of all passengers, including their identification card (Malaysian) or passport number (non-Malaysian) must be provided to BCM at least 15 days before the bus chartering appointment date.
5. TRIP DELAYED / SURCHARGE
- For bus pick up at the airport, if the bus needs to wait for all passengers for more than 1 hour, additional charges shall be applied.
- Midnight surcharge shall be applied from 10pm to 6am.
- For bus chartering service which exceeds the number of hours mentioned in the quotation, additional charges shall be applied.
- If Client cancels the scheduled bus chartering service 2 working days prior to the agreed appointment time, no refunds shall be issued.